Hello there

Discuss on Discord Register Free
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bogdan GuerreroBogdan Guerrero
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi everyone, my name is Bogdan, I’m an archaeology undergraduate student who loves, drawing, reading, videogames, manga, anime and old stuff, specialy if it is warfare stuff like swords, shields, fortifications, etc.

More than academic motivations for learning how to draw, the most important thing to me is fulfill this dream of mine of be capable to share with other people all the worlds that exist within my head, people, places, feelings, stories, and a lot more. Since I was a little kid i’ve tried to do this, but my lack of confidence and the idea of talent being needed for drawing soon disappointed me and made me quit. But in the end I decided that I can’t live if I can’t draw, for me it’s just as important as breathing is. Hope we can get along 🙂

Birgith ScheiBirgith Schei
    Participant
    No points.

Welcome. I joined nma in February this year. I am very satisfied with the quality and quantity of the different courses. I observe that my works have improved since I joined. And I get a lot of inspiration to practice, which I do nearly every day.

TimTim
    Participant
    No badges. No points.

Hi Bogdan

Well we can all learn to draw !!

But the fact you want to communicate is fantastic, I get what you are saying, there is somthing wonderful about externzlising our insides through  line shadow …….

Its magic really ,so glad you are on  such a worthwhile real quest

Me too

Tim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to use the forums. Sign Up for a free account or Sign In.